- 56 Gray St Apt 3, Boston, MA 02116
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 325 Sqft
- Investors or 1031 exchange buyers! Solid lease in place through June 2022 at $1, 800 per month. Charming upper-floor studio on one of the prettiest streets in the heart of the South End. Located on the second floor of this Federal-style antique brick rowhouse, this blue chip asset offers hardwood floors, beamed ceilings, great closet space & two large windows. Its a short walk to all points downtown, Back Bay and of course all that the South End has to offer. With low condo fees & taxes, this investment opportunity ...
- 668 Newton St, Brookline, MA 02467
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1930 Sqft
- Every aspect of this charming storybook classic colonial has been thoughtfully maintained in a way that highlights the treasured architectural features it offers - original slate roof, copper gutters & beautiful cedarwood siding. The pristine interior is just as impressive featuring Marvin windows & Andersen doors, fully-renovated marble bathrooms and a family-sized eat-in chef's kitchen with Viking range, center island & striking Shaker-style red birch custom cabinetry. Formal dining room & front to back living ro ...
- 74 Fenway Unit 36, Boston, MA 02115
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 980 Sqft
- All new, totally gut renovated top to bottom! Sophisticated, spacious & very substantial 2 bedroom home ideally located on the Back Bay Fens. A perfect floor-thru layout featuring 13 large 3rd floor windows, half of them facing due West over lovely green space. All rooms large and of perfect proportion. Formal dining space w/ 2 sunny windows compliments the brand new custom chef's kitchen w/ hi-end ss appliances, quartz counters & pretty tile finishes. Spa-like ceramic tile bath w/ walk-in shower, custom glass & su ...
- 41 Centre St Apt 406, Brookline, MA 02446
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1192 Sqft
- This stunning 2 bed, 2 bath southeast corner penthouse is perfectly perched above the very heart of Coolidge Corner enjoying sunny sweeping views of the bustling neighborhood below & sunrises over the Back Bay skyline beyond. With nearly 1200 SF of living space, rooms of grand proportion include a large primary bedroom w/ WI closet & en suite full bath. Generous closet & storage space w/ hardwood floors throughout. The fully-renovated open-plan kitchen is perfect for family living & entertaining alike - high-qualit ...